The following articles are authored by legal and academic scholars that are studying the issue of sex trafficking.
If you would like to be featured here, please visit our contact page for submission.
Blanche B. Cook, Robert E. Harding Jr. Associate Professor of Law at the University of Kentucky Rosenberg College of Law:
- STOP TRAFFIC: USING EXPERT WITNESSES TO DISRUPT INTERSECTIONAL VULNERABILITY IN SEX TRAFFICKING PROSECUTIONS
Catherine A. Mackinnon, Elizabeth A. Long Professor of Law at the University of Michigan Law School:
John R. Barner, David Okech, and Meghan A. Camp, School of Social Work at the University of Georgia:
India Thusi, Associate Professor of Law at Delaware Law School:
- Please find Professors Thusi’s works here. They include:
- Radical Feminist Harms on Sex Workers
- Blue Lives & the Permanence of Racism
- Harm, Sex, and Consequences
- Policing Sex: The Colonial, Apartheid, and New Democracy Policing of Sex Work in South Africa
Shelley Cavalieri, Professor of Law at the University of Toledo College of Law: